Thursday 20 February 2014

posting frequency and general update

Incidentally, no, you are not mistaken, it is a Thursday.  We're going to be upping the posting frequency now, to 2 a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays.  This is because I am feeling quite comfortable with the one a week rate and want to get a bit further ahead, but also because I am going to have a lot more time on my hands soon, having resigned from my job.  I'm going to spend a month off (by which I mean writing posts and possibly an Android game) before properly jobhunting.

Comics-making has been going well, but there's nothing really I can show anyone yet.  Well, apart from Lost in Bitstrips.

Oh, and I got a piece in the New Statesman, that was nice.  But that's nothing at all to do with comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment