Friday 7 December 2012

Secret Wars II #9: Finally

I was going to write about the conclusion to Secret Wars II here, but you know what? It's now less than a month before this post goes live, and there aren't enough hours in the day.

For me, this has been the anti-pattern of events. It's randomly interfered with the comics I've been reading, without improving them or contributing any significant developments (well, I suppose Rachel becoming Phoenix counts, but that reads more like Claremont taking advantage of the opportunity to stick the boot into X-Factor more than anything else.) And it having thoroughly annoyed me, the last thing I want to do is read more of it.

So, that's it. We resume tomorrow, with a post about Uncanny #204. Meanwhile, to make up for the lack of any substantive content on this, there is a very special post about Wolverine scheduled half an hour after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment